Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Denied again in the same thread as last post

Gary,

What source am I supposed to go to, Gary? The "Stop government subsidies to oil companies" page at Facebook? Yahoo! Answers? The Huffington Post?

What we find is a list of sources that generally fail to describe what those subsidies... consist of. And that's the point.

This source was on the first page of hits. Maybe you should read it.

http://lewwaters.wordpress.com/2011/05/08/oil-companies-tax-cheats-or-boogieman/
I'm deleting it to try again with a shortened URL.

The new version worked.  That's a big clue toward solving the PolitiFact Matrix.

2 comments:

  1. Favourite books: The Star Diaries by Stanislaw Lem,
    Nice
    This is a polisch book. I live in Poland, and no one here really likes that book.
    But I found you, because you like Dream Theater. I LOVE THEM!!! I' ve been on their concert last month :)
    I'm sorry, because of my horrible Eanglisch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. patrząca,

    Thanks for stopping by! I remain a huge fan of Lem, Dream Theater and Poland.
    :-)

    I've read almost all of Lem's books, but "Star Diaries" is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete